Know Your Legal Rights
When a person is accused of committing a crime, it is essential that they be aware of all their legal rights and options in order to ensure that they are not unfairly treated by the justice system. Unfortunately, finding this information on your own isn’t always easy. Thus, in order to give people in this situation the information they need after being charged with a crime, the legal team at Del Prado Law has created the following bank of informative articles.
If the information that you are looking for isn’t here, or if you would prefer to speak directly with a criminal attorney, please contact our offices today by calling (210) 698-3533.
- 7 Different Theft Charges
- 9 Serious Drug-Related Charges
- Bank Robbery Allegations
- Causes of Breathalyzer Failure
- Charges That Follow Identity Theft
- Consequences of Boating While Intoxicated Convictions
- Defending Against Manslaughter and Vehicular Manslaughter Charges
- Defending Against Robbery Charges
- Different Types of Sex Crime Charges
- Expunging Your Record
- Facing Allegations of Indecency With a Child / Molestation
- Facing Allegations of Wire Fraud
- Facing Assault and Battery Charges in San Antonio
- Facing DUI Charges
- Texas Marijuana Possession Penalties
- The Difference between Assault and Battery
- What Factors Determine Armed Robbery?